Records

Blog Archive

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pictures of... Rachael Yamagata

I'm am a avid concert goer, and I have many pictures that I should share with you. This is my new section called "Pictures of..." 

I recently had the opportunity to see this magnificent lady sing. The event was small with around 150 people. She mainly sang songs from her new album, "Chesapeake" as well from her past albums. She has a lovely sense of  humor, and made the audience laugh and cry. I was just amazed with the various age ranges that filled "Turner Hall" in Milwaukee. It was an amazing performance, and I would recommend seeing her if she would ever come to your town.  


These are a few pictures from the concert that I would love to share. Enjoy!




0 comments: